We’ve put together our top 5 tips for winter tanning, to make you feel better.
Yes it’s winter. Yes it’s freezing. Yes we’re all rugged up. But none of these are excuses for not looking and feeling your best.
Adding a touch of bronze throughout winter, makes the drabbest of days feel a whole lot better.
While we watch friends and family travelling throughout Europe on instagram and see their tans get darker, don’t miss out on getting your own glow on at home.
Here are 5 quick tips to help you stay bronzed and beautiful throughout winter:
- Exfoliate regularly using an exfoliating mitt and a beautiful body scrub. We tend to get a build up of dry skin throughout winter, especially in areas such as elbows and knees.
- Moisturise your skin with a rich body creme after every shower. Don’t neglect your skin just because you think people won’t see it. Skin hydration is key to anti-aging and also makes a faux glow last longer.
- Choose a shade of fake tan that is a shade lighter than what you would use during summer. This helps make the tan look more natural.
- Use a lightweight face tan a couple of times a week to keep your face looking fresh and vibrant. This also makes your tan look more natural, by having your face match your body.
- Using a gradual tanning moisturiser is an all-round fantastic beauty product for winter. It includes a rich moisturiser and a subtle tan. It can be applied each day in place of your regular moisturiser and helps to build a subtle glow rather than an intense fake tan. It also won’t leave any streaks so you can get dressed immediately after. No waiting for a tan to develop in the freezing cold required!
Coconut Oil is a healthy nourishing intensive treatment for summer hair. It is especially hydrating for hair that is dry and damaged from being bleached, or from spending hours swimming in the ocean or pool.
Pure Moisture 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil contains proteins not found in other hair oils.
Coconut oil is a better conditioner for hair than any synthetic one available in the market. Use of warm coconut oil helps in keeping hair shimmering and soft, like perfect mermaid hair. Apply some warm oil at night and wash your hair the next morning. This can be repeated every few days for healthy, strong and conditioned hair.
The antibacterial properties of coconut oil also protect the scalp against feeling itchy and helps hair stay healthy.
The various fatty acids present in coconut oil serve as very good anti-dandruff agents and are far better than any anti-dandruff shampoo. Regular application of coconut oil can help you get rid of dandruff forever. Coconut oil mixed with lukewarm water and castor oil can also be effective in treating dandruff. Massage the scalp and hair with this mixture for ideal results.
Another amazing tip for coconut oil is to use as a treatment for split ends. If you have a lot of split ends in your hair, it is generally advised to cut them, but in case this problem appears on a small number of your hair strands, then you can use simple home remedies to solve the problem. Massage your hair with coconut oil for a few minutes; this will help in minimizing the split ends.
Pure Moisture 100% Pure Coconut Oil is made from Thailand’s best quality organic hand selected coconuts, bottled within hours from picking to prevent oxidiazation and guarantee freshness. Pure Moisture Coconut Oil is the perfect hair treatment.
Have the perfect summer hair with Pure Moisture 100% Organic Coconut Oil. Available now here.