or 4 fortnightly payments of $48.25 with More info
- How to Use
Follow these golden rules for your most natural-looking tan ever — and see how easy it is to have a luxurious salon tan.
For best results, exfoliate skin using the Puretan Pure Moisture Coconut Body Scrub. This ensures that old skin or previous self- tan build up is removed.
Concentrate on knees, elbows, heels and knuckles (both toes and fingers) which tend to be extra dry. If you plan on shaving, do so before applying sunless tanner, not after.
Remember, clean, smooth skin will always give you a more even and longer-lasting sunless tan.
- Dry yourself completely.
- No need to moisturise before applying due to Puretan’s moisturising formulation.
- Apply sunless tanner evenly. For best results and easy application blend using the Puretan self-tan Application Mitt.. Use a simple wiping motion until even. Be careful not to miss any spots.
- If you’re applying over your whole body, start on larger surface areas like your arms and legs. Then, lightly blend any product remaining on your hand onto areas like knees, elbows, heels and knuckles that tend to be dry and absorb more colour.
- Similarly, go lightly around the upper lip and hairline. Avoid eye area.
- Wash hands with soap immediately after use.
- Allow body formulas to dry completely before dressing (5-10 minutes or so).
- To maintain your colour, reapply as needed.
- Professional Spray Tan Videos
How to Spray Tan Horizontally
How to Spray Tan Vertically
Equipment set up and troubleshooting
Pro V Spray Tan System Set Up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Rapid Spray Tan System Set Up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Studio Spray Tan System Set Up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Mobile Turbo Twister Set Up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Portable Turbo Twister Set Up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Spray Station Tower Set Up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting